We work closely with a large number of farming clients across East Anglia, who operate across a wide range of rural enterprises from arable farms to haulage, to food manufacturers and bloodstock/equine related industries.
How can we help your farming or rural business?
In addition to preparing your annual accounts, VAT and helping with payroll, we can help you make the most of both your business and personal finances including:
- Trading groups and structures – ensuring that your business structure is tax-efficient
- Capital tax planning – including helping you make the most of tax reliefs and allowances
- Succession planning – when the time is right, helping you pass on the business to the next generation or helping you sell the business as a profitable going concern
- Diversification options – helping you to spot new business revenue opportunities and helping you to obtain funding to make your plans a reality
- Business planning –Identifying key business success indicators then helping you implement systems to measure them
- VAT complications often associated with agricultural related business incorporating a number of enterprises
To find out how we can help your farming business, get in touch with us for an informal chat today.