Your New Business
Congratulations, you are taking the first step towards starting your own business.
Running your own business may seem a bit daunting at the beginning but it can be one of the most rewarding things you will ever do in your life!
Most people only set up one business during their lifetime. At Knights Lowe we have experience of setting up many hundreds.
Every business has different needs and it is important to take advice at the very outset to ensure that you receive expert advice. We can assist with the following:
- Choosing the right business structure for you (sole trader, partnership, limited company or limited liability partnership)
- Choosing the right business name
- Registering the business with all relevant authorities
- Taxation advice from the beginning
- Discuss funding
- Setting up a suitable bookkeeping system
- Working with your business and helping it grow is very rewarding for us and our clients alike
- Advice regarding employment issues
- We have contacts at all of the major banks and solicitors. We would not hesitate to recommend suitable people in order to form a “team”. Experience tells us that this is the best way to ensure success.
If you would like to find out more about how we can assist with forming a successful business for you, please contact Neil Sandry.